On November 7th, Fashion Evolution: Consumer Power will discuss the most talked about and challenging topics facing the retail and fashion industries today. Keynote speaker Amy Hall, Director of Social Consciousness at Eileen Fisher, will lead into an expert panel discussion with executives from:
- Naomi Gross, FIT Professor and Assistant Chairperson
- Faizun Kamal, Founder of SourceFK
- Gia Machlin, Founder and CEO of EcoPlum
- Telicia Bunch, Director of Technical Design for a global fashion design company
- And last but certainly not least, our very own Founding Partner and Creative Director at MBF, Manuela Fassbender
Organized by Ampleen, Fashion Evolution will highlight on how consumers are driving the industry and welcoming Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) into their culture. The evening will examine how far Sustainability and CSR have come and what the future holds for them. Not to mention, it will be a fabulous networking opportunity complimented by wines, small snacks and an environmentally friendly reusable and recyclable gift from FACE Stockholm.
photo via Fashion Evolution
So mark your calendars for Fashion Evolution, hosted at the Scandinavia House in New York City at 58 Park Avenue, November 7th from 6-9pm. For more information and to register, go to: https://fashionevolution.eventbrite.com/.